Parkour Origins is a two-day training camp designed by the the one and only Stephane Vigroux.
The course will expose participants to the origin and essence of parkour training and movement in general, as well as the mentality and philosophy behind parkour which ensure a well rounded, healthy and evolving practice.
The two days will consist of practicing and training on specific themes and principals essential to practice, as well as discussions evolving around the foundations of parkour practice and approach to an overall healthy life.
Please bring sufficient water and comfortable clothes for movement. It is recommended to bring a light backpack in case of exploration of different locations.
Be prepared for ANYTHING!
By Stephane Vigroux
1. - 2. SEPTEMBER
Copenhagen | Meeting location TBA
ABOUT THE COURSE:
- Learn from a living legend, Stephane Vigroux
- 2 intense days - 9AM to 6PM
(including 1 hour lunch break)
- Experience the origin and essence of parkour
- Explore themes and pricipals essential to the practice
- Be prepared to be challenged - and to grow in your own personal practice